Dear Om Felix
It took long, but now I
can present you my RoomCap antenna, see picture below.
I can say clearly, that
this antenna is absolutely "super". Now I can
talk with stations, that
I never heared before.
I hope you feel well, and I wish you only the best
with my best 73s
HE9ZGU / USO-79
- Solarcon A-99, ( = lambda 1/2)
- GPA 27, ( = lambda 1/2)
- Tagra M27 Marina, ( = lambda 1/2)
- CTE Spectrum 200, ( = lambda 5/8)
and a really special antenna from Winkler in Germany:
2000, 8.5 m, ( = J-Antenna, 8.5 m long) XA2000
Especially intersting are the Dimensions of this antenna:
- the four grid planes measure 40 cm x 40 cm
- the active length of the vertical radiator is abt. 60 cm !
You have to note in
comparison the dimensions of the other
antennas, which measure between 5 and 8.5m length !